PLEASE VOTE “YES” ON THE CUSD RECALL ON JUNE 24th
Robocall message delivered to South OC residents by
Todd Spitzer, Assemblymember, 71st Assembly District
Hello, this is Todd Spitzer – your California State Assemblymember. Education is my top priority - I care deeply about our kids. I have children in our public school system as well. That’s why I'm urging you to Vote Yes on the CUSD Recall – Tuesday, June 24th.
We need to restore honesty, integrity and accountability to our troubled school district. Please mark your calendars for Tuesday, June 24th.
Vote Yes to recall the incumbents, AND in their place,
Elect Sue Palazzo and Ken Maddox, two highly qualified reform candidates.
If you vote by mail, please return your completed ballot Today.
71st Assembly District
The CUSD Recall Committee is grateful to the numerous elected officials, community leaders and prominent community organizations who have supported or endorsed the CUSD Recall, reform candidate Sue Palazzo and/or reform candidate Ken Maddox, including:
• State Senator, Dick Ackerman
• State Senator, Mark Wyland
• State Senator, Dennis Hollingsworth
• State Assemblymember Chuck Devore
• State Assemblymember Todd Spitzer
• State Assemblymember Audra Strickland
• State Assemblymember Mimi Walters
• State Board of Equalization Member, Michelle Steel
• CUSD Trustee, Ellen Addonizio
• CUSD Trustee, Anna Bryson
• CUSD Trustee, Larry Christensen
• Aliso Viejo Mayor, Carmen Cave
• Dana Point Councilmember, Lisa Bartlett
• Dana Point Councilmember, Diane Harkey
• Dana Point Councilmember, Lara Anderson
• Dana Point Councilmember, Joe Snyder (ret.)
• Laguna Niguel Councilmember, Linda Lindholm
• Mission Viejo Mayor, Trish Kelley
• Mission Viejo Councilmember, Frank Ury
• Rancho Santa Margarita Councilmember, Tony Beall
• Rancho Santa Margarita Mayor, Neil Blais
• Rancho Santa Margarita Councilmember, Gary Thompson
• Rancho Santa Margarita Planning Commissioner, Tom Russell
• San Clemente Councilmember, Steve Knoblock
• San Juan Capistrano Councilmember, Mark Nielsen
For more information, please visit the CUSD Recall Committee website at: www.cusdrecall.com
The CUSD Recall Committee received the following email and press release from Assemblyman Todd Spitzer, today.
Assemblyman Todd Spitzer, 71st Assembly District
See Press Release
As a former high school teacher and elected school board trustee, I have always made the protection of our education system my top priority. The Governor proposed his budget in January and indicated that it would be necessary to make cuts to our classrooms.
Since then, thousands of parents, teachers and students have contacted me to express your distress about the Governor’s proposed budget cuts to education. I have been working with my colleagues to develop a responsible education plan that fully protects Proposition 98 and yet does not rely on raising new taxes. Read More...